Adventures of the Growing Belly

2:41 PM

I have included some photos of my ever-growing belly. You don't realize how small you once were until you begin to tote a watermelon on your stomach everywhere you go! Hope you enjoy.
7 & a half months
6 & a half months
5 months
4 months

3 months

I'm about to roll into my 32 week. Doctor's visits are going well, baby is growing like a weed and so is mommy! The ultrasounds are now estimating my due date as May 5. Just shy of two months, wow!

We are busily working on the nursery. Walls are painted and furinture is set up. We are just waiting on bedding and finishing touches. I'll be sure to add photos when the room is ready!

No final decision on her name yet. I keep going back and forth. I like to blame it on the hormones! Hopefully we can nail down a name for our little angel soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?