Creepy and Interesting

9:02 AM

Many of you have probably seen The Girls Next Door. It's the reality show on E! that follows crusty, old Hugh Hefner and his 3 young, buxom, blond girlfriends. It's intriguing because the whole concept is so crazy - a wealthy man lives in a house with 3 girlfriends and they are all okay with it. Things like that just don't happen in small town America. Though I am not proud, I must admit, I watch the show and think it's quite amusing!

But here's the latest, Hollie and Hef have broken up. What? She held the title of "Girlfriend #1". She was the most important one. She shared a bed with the robed grandpa...eww, I know! What will come of the pecking order now? If you're interested in Hef's reaction, and you know you are, here's the latest from MSN's site http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx/?news=334009&GT1=28103&mpc=1
I'm curious to see what comes of the show. And just how long will Hef be able to kick it with 20-something Playmates? He's 82-years-old! And we thought the state of the economy was shaky!

I hope this post doesn't tarnish my reputation too badly! No need to phone DHR, I don't allow Libby to watch this...or any other TV for that matter. :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, one of my guilty pleasures too. I am a bit of a reality "ho" - but anyway Holly was crazy to think he would ever marry her and have kids. I never understood why she always harped on that to old "Puffin" when you just knew he was not going there! I suspected something was up weeks ago when that scandalous report came out that she was running around with that Criss Angel. http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=93&num=171385

    ReplyDelete
  3. get facebook likes
    buy facebook likes

    http://www.roughstock.com/history/urban-cowboy#comments http://phasmid-study-group.org/content/Phasmid-Studies
    facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
    My friend in Nebraska has asked me to help her with her laptop (i live in AZ ,she used to live here too). She downloaded a bunch of viruses disguised as a virus danger warning from the main OS (ironic huh?) all I know to do is to take it to a computer store like best buy or get a free anti virus software. Any ideas on things that could help? by the way the thing that did it i think was called the antyvirus software fyi.

    facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] facebook likes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?