Oversaturated!

10:21 AM

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I am worn down from all the political yaa-yaaing. Not only am I sick of every story on the morning and evening news being about the presidential election, I'm tired of being tormented with cheesy, finger-pointing ads promoting candidates at the state and local levels, as well. The commercials are meant to sway voters, but they are so absurd that it's causing me to dislike all the candidates vying for my vote! November 4, please hurry up and get here, I'm not sure how much more I can take!

Disclaimer: This post is not meant to discourage you from voting, it's to encourage the campaigns to stop harassing me during Good Morning America, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy and Dancing with the Stars!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I agree!! It's All TOO Much! My blood pressure was up last night and I blame part of it on the stress from an overload of election discussion of "crap" I endured yesterday afternoon. The liberal media has done an excellent job in making me feel as though my vote won't even count anyway - however, I voted already on Monday so poop on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know.....Stop giving me all this "he did this, she is that..."crap.....Tell me what YOU are going to do for me and my country!

    I do wish we had early voting in Alabama!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Can't wait until it's over!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?