They did it!

10:01 AM

The boys from Tuscaloosa got the vindication they so deserved. Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide squeaked out a 'W' over LSU. My heart rate and nerves are just returning to a normal resting state! I actually had to leave the room at the start of over-time. I just couldn't take it. I announced, "I can't watch this. Libby and I are going to play!" Thankfully, I heard my parents shouting, "Interception, interception!!!" (I'll let you imagine them screaming and jumping around the room!) I peered around the door of their living room to watch Bama score a touchdown and win the game. Sidenote: I still can't understand how Tiffin missed the field goal at the end of the game. Really? I guess the pressure got to him!

However, Bama persevered and are now 10-0. What a game...ROLL TIDE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?