UA Homecoming

10:17 AM

I made a quick trip to Birmingham and Tuscaloosa weekend. Kathryn and I went to Alabama's homecoming game. We ate lunch at the Phi Mu house, walked around sorority row to check out the homecoming decorations and cheered the Tide onto another victory! 9-0, go Bama!

 After the game we hung around campus and shopped. We even went to University Mall for old times sake - and to visit The Limited. We ate at Pablo's in B'ham and were officially tuckered out when we got home! Thanks for a great day, Kat! Girl time and Alabama football... a winning combination! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What? You two were there too. Shawn, Mary Ella and I went. We ate lunch at the Phi Mu House. I can not belive we missed you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?