Today's the Day!

8:22 AM

UPDATE: Jackson Wayne was born around 1:15 pm today. He weighs 6 lbs, 10 oz, no report on his length yet. Courtney reports that it was a tough delivery, but that Jennifer did a great job. I plan to visit this afternoon and will post pictures later.
***
I'm excited to post that Jennifer Cooper is being induced today! I just spoke with Courtney (Cory's sister) and she reports that Jennifer and Cory have been at the hospital since 5:00 am this morning. They are in a room, she's hooked to meds and now they are playing the waiting game. Please pray for them as they are both nervous and excited today. Their lives will forever change today, as any with children know all too well.

I'll be sure to post news as soon as I hear it. Good Luck Tootie and Coco!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't wait to see pictures!!! :) If you talk to them, give them my best!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?