Daylight Savings

10:00 AM

Did you set you clocks forward Sunday? Was it hard to get out of bed? It was for me! I let Libby sleep in this morning, but finally had to wake her up to get her ready for daycare. This is new for me, usually she is standing and squealing in her crib waiting for one of us to come get her.

Though getting our sleepy heads out of bed an hour earlier has been hard, it sure is nice to have an extra hour of daylight in the evenings. Sunday night, Coop, Libby and I took advantage of the daylight and nice weather and went walking! Watch out bikinis - we're working on our beach bods! :)


Sporty Spice 1, 2, & 3!

What have you been doing with your extra hour + of daylight?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?