Beach Bound and a few others things

11:00 AM

We'll be away this weekend. This is what I imagine we'll see a lot of...

and we plan to spend lots of time right about here...


In the mean time I'll leave you with my 8's

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

  1. Going to the Beach
  2. Sleeping more than 6 hours at a time
  3. Summertime
  4. Working on my tan
  5. Watching Libby grow
  6. Summer trips with friends
  7. Getting a pedicure
  8. Going back to the beach :)

8 Things I did yesterday:

  1. Went to work
  2. Recruited at a HS
  3. Helped host a tea (at work)
  4. Told my husband, "Happy Anniversary!" (4 years!)
  5. Packed for the beach
  6. Picked up Libby and visited with Mimi and Papa
  7. Rocked Libby to sleep
  8. Watched Grey's Anatomy

8 Things I wish I could do:

  1. Work less
  2. Be with Libby more
  3. Drop 5 -8 lbs without having to cut back and workout more.
  4. Move into a more spacious house
  5. Be a distance runner
  6. Go on a shopping spree
  7. Travel More
  8. Worry less

8 TV shows I watch:

  1. My Boys
  2. What Not to Wear
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. Private Practice
  5. Scrubs
  6. The Office
  7. Good Eats
  8. Samantha Brown's Great Weekends

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?