Cookies and Love

7:30 AM

I shot this cute video the other night. Yes, this is the same child you see out in public that won't say a word. I've been asked more times than I care to count, "Does she talk at home?" Sometimes I want to say, "No" just to make people feel uncomfortable, however I resist the urge. But, thankfully, she does talk at home...a lot, along with jabbering, screaming, dancing and laughing. She's a one-girl show! Here's a peek of what Libby is up to most days...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Aw.. Doesn't that just melt your heart?! She's precious. ALMOST makes me want to try for a girl... ALMOST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth and Drew-she is so darling! I know she can get away with just about anything by saying that sweet "I love you"!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?