Open House

8:33 PM

Another weekend has flown by. We had a big Saturday. Drew's store hosted their annual Open House this weekend and it was a booming success. I was very proud of all the employees at SunSouth - they put on a great party!

Drew went in early to get things going. Libby and I arrived later in the day. She was happy to see her Daddy and Mr. Brett

She tried out a few tractors and mowers that were on display. If I hadn't intervened, she probably would have talked her Granddaddy Dave into buying this riding mower for her. She already knows how to lay the charm on thick!

We checked out this really cool old-fashioned tractor.

Libby liked seeing the old-timey cars, too.

Lots of our friends stopped by the Open House. Our friend Madison took Anna Grace and Libby on the hay ride.
Libby's favorite activity by far was jumping in the bouncy house. She refused to go in with me earlier in the day. She cried so loud that people turned and stared. But when Madison offered to take her in, she willingly agreed. Go figure. This can't be the same child that screamed at the top of her lungs just an hour earlier when I tried to make her jump. Trust me when I tell you she had a great time!


April is just around the corner. (That's birthday month for a certain toddler in our household.) We are looking forward to another busy week. See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?