Country Church

8:00 AM

Hi blog readers! Hope you had a fun, patriotic and safe Fourth of July holiday. We did and I am just getting back to a normal schedule. I can't wait to share pictures of our most recent trip, but until then, look this old church.

Isn't it charming and interesting? It's the United Methodist Church in Marvyn, Al. It's really old and looks like it holds some very interesting stories.


This church sits next door to Drew's grandmother's house. Every time we visit her I catch myself wondering about this church. If you are local, you can find the church by traveling out Hwy 80 from Crawford. If you're not careful you will miss Marvyn, it's just a small spot in the country. It sits on the corner of Hwy 80 and Ala Hwy 51 towards Opelika.

Thanks for letting me share. Be back soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?