Wedding Bells

9:35 AM

Last week we attended a wedding. We'd been looking forward to it for weeks. Our friends Cassie and Shaun tied the knot. It was an extra special event because Cassie is my best friend, Coop's, little sister. I feel like I've known her forever. And though we haven't known Shaun as long, we love him to pieces and have enjoyed hanging out with him over the past several years.

Drew and I got all squeaky clean for the big event.

Cute, right? But check out this picture uncropped. Notice anyone sneaking into our picture?

One of the whole family.

We had a babysitter come over during the ceremony then we came back to the house to retrieve Libby. I knew she would hate to miss being with all of her favorite people.

She loved seeing everyone.

She watched with great interest while the bride and groom had their first dance.

Cassie and Shaun surprised everyone and performed a cute, choreographed dance. Check out their moves...


After a few hours (most of which Libby was unhappy with the crowd and noise) she went home with my parents. She only lasted a few minutes in the car before she passed out. Partying can be so tiring.

With Libby in good hands, Drew and I headed back inside and finally got to spend time with our friends and enjoy the band.

The Callaway Beach gang.

And a group shot with the bride.



Being busy with Libby early in the evening, I had actually forgotten about eating any wedding cake. This is unheard of, I LOVE SWEETS. So I walked off the dance floor, got a piece of cake and enjoyed every bite! Meagan twirled off the dance floor to sneak a bite, too.

One more shot of the bride and groom before they drove away. They make a super cute couple and they're so excited to start their lives together. Congratulations, Cassie and Shaun. We love you!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Looks like a good time! And Libby's dress is so pretty.

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE weddings!! Your dress is beautiful! and I love the uncropped shot :) Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I made the blog! Thanks for letting me have some of your wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Your dress was SUPA-HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the lastest blogs! Precious family picture before the wedding and I just love both of your dresses! I've been slack on reading blogs lately with vacation and all... but I finally caught up :) also loved all of the tractor pics :) HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?