Wee Bit Wednesday

1:00 PM

These questions were posted on friends' blogs a few weeks ago. I'm just getting to it now. Better late than never to play along:

{one} have you ever been on tv?
Yes. My major in college was broadcast journalism. So we did a lot of work on camera. And in my current job I get to do lots of cheesey spots where I promote the college that I work for. (Local readers, I frequest Business Break on our ABC affliate...and I'm always SO peppy. I crack myself up how I have to get excited about what I'm promoting. Tee hee)

 

{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Last year? I will have to say The Proposal. Funny movie!

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in. But after a certain two-year-old gets in my bed, I would bet the sheets aren't tucked in any longer!

{four} do you cut coupons?
Yes. I try! I'm not as good as some, but if I can save $5 - $10 each visit to the store, then I'm pleased.

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. My new iPod touch has a pedometer and I've used it a few times, but I don't count them myself. I'm usually thinking about other things when I'm walking.

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Honey Mustard.

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes. Shape, Martha Stewart Living, Everyday with Rachel Ray, Working Mother. (Thanks to online deals, I get all of them for free, except Rachel Ray's mag. I paid a whopping $3.99 for a one-year subscription.)

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
On actual 8 1/2 by 11 paper...who knows? But I did hand write several thank you notes after Christmas. If you didn't know, I actually enjoy sending hand written notes.

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Can't really think of a fruit, but my MIL makes a chocolate chip pie that is not on any Weight Watchers plan and is amazing!

{ten} black olives or green olives?
No olives at all. Ever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?