Fall Fun

9:21 AM

Another busy week has come and gone. I've been work, work, working. The girls have been growing and the weather has been changing. Can you believe September has flown by so quickly?!

 We officially closed the pool this week. Drew, with help from our friend, Brett, covered the pool last night. Goodbye summer, hello fall.

Here's a few cute pictures from opening weekend of dove season. Libby and Sawyer played while their Dads were in the field. As you can see, they were proud of the prize birds.

Yep, proudly holding DEAD birds. 


I'm not a hunter and usually feel bad for the animals that are hunted. But Margaret and I took a turn with the (poor) birds to humor my husband.


And Georgia Kate was there, too. She said no birds for her. Smart girl. 


We are looking forward to the weekend. Catching up on sleep, running (what seems like endless) loads of laundry, SEC football and spending time with my girls. I love weekends, I really do. Enjoy yours, too!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?