Summer Wrap Up

10:34 AM

September is here. Wow, I say it every few months, but it feels like I'm holding my finger on the fast forward button of life. Since summer flew by, let me back up and recap the end of August.

As August wound down, Drew and I hosted an End of Summer pool party. Everyone was getting ready to head back to school, but we didn't let that stop our fun.


We enjoyed swimming and playing with our friends and their kids.







Thanks, everyone, for a fun afternoon and evening! Farewell long summer days, heat and humidity. They'll be back before we know it.

***********************************************************

It's not news that college football season is here, but isn't it great that it's back?

My friend, Mandy, sent Georgia Kate the cutest game day shirt. 

Roll Tide from GKP!



Thanks, Mandy! Half of our family loves it! The other half might have to run out and purchase some Auburn wear to even out the playing field.

So for now (at least until the baby can speak for herself) we'll let her cheer on the SEC.  It's the best conference in college football. That we can all agree on!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So cute! She is really growing. This time of year flies. It will soon be Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?