From my Phone

7:00 AM

Occasionally I upload pictures from my phone just to sort through them all. I'm never disappointed when I go back and see all the cute, weird, funny stuff we've been doing. 

The last few weeks in pictures from my phone show that:

We've posed for selfies. 


And I recreated a twisted pony tail I saw on Pinterest.


That we've enjoyed some spirited (and very PINK) softball games. 


That Libby earned the game ball.


And she was still proud the next morning before school. 


That I put on an Anna costume at work. Just pretend I had red hair. ;)


That Georgia Kate and Libby were looking cute on a Saturday afternoon. So I had to take a few pictures. 



This shot was taken by my friend, Pam, after church Sunday. Drew was out of town. 


This picture is when I had to bring in reinforcement with Libby's math homework. It was hard. And she's in first grade. It involved cutting shapes then gluing them to make a quadrilateral. A whaaat? Apparently will need to brush up on my geometry skills. Sigh.


That's life from snapshots on my phone. Until next time, blog friends. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?