Harvest Baby

1:34 PM


As the weather is (finally) getting cooler and the leaves begin to change, I'm reminded why I love fall so much. I'm usually sick and tired of the heat by late July and long for the cooler and non-humid days that come with the changing season. I have an even bigger appreciation for the cooler weather after a long summer of toting the extra weight of a baby, a car seat and the bagfuls of baby paraphernalia that is required to be lugged when leaving the house, even if only for a few minutes! I couldn't resist making Libby be a part of this beautiful time of year. She is posing (okay, trying locate the nearest flower to stick in her mouth) with the mums on our front sidewalk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?