Christmas Recap

5:17 PM


We survived Libby's first Christmas! What a big day it was. The festivities began Christmas Eve and continued 'til after 9 pm Christmas Day night. We had a great time, Libby got sooo many nice gifts and she loved all the wrapping paper!
This one of my favorite pictures of Libby from Christmas Day and there were lots! If you know our family, then you probably know that her dad, granddad and late great grandfather have spent most of their careers selling John Deere equipment. So we were excited when Libby got to open her very first (of many, I'm sure) John Deere toys. I love the look on her face. She's going to love riding and playing on her toy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?