Ultimate Wish List

10:14 AM

Christmas is just a few days away and I'm getting excited! I've attempted to scratch off all the names on my list, decorated the house, sorted and wrapped presents and I've already begun to eat my weight in delicious food by way of Christmas parties and brunches. During all of the hub-bub Drew has asked me more than once, "So what do you want for Christmas?" You really want to know? Okay, here's goes:

1. An entire day to shop with a few fashionable friends to say "Yes" or "No".
2. A few thousand dollars to blow while shopping.
3. Sleep! (8 months worth of lost sleep)
4. My house to be clean, year 'round
5. A walk in closet
6. A bigger bathroom
7. An unlimited gift card to Chic-fil-a.
8. Libby to say, "Ma ma"
9. A trip to the beach
10. A great body and tan to go along with that beach trip.

Feel free to run with these ideas for Christmas presents. I promise I'll act suprised! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?