It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

8:00 AM

This Christmas is Libby's first, so I have been working extra hard to decorate around our house. We put our tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving so we could enjoy it all month. So far Libby and our cat, Riley, have been on their best behavior, although I do occasionally find the cat hiding under the tree like he is a cougar and he drinks water from the tree stand. The tree is still upright and that makes me happy.
This picture is a little dark, but you get the idea. You can see Libby's silhouette at the bottom of the tree. She loves to sit and check out the lights.
The stockings are a new edition. I ordered them from Pottery Barn and Mercer did a great job on the embroidery. I really like them!
Since we don't have a fire place, I had to create a spot for them. Here's my make shift mantle. My next house will have a fireplace (add that to a long list of things I want). What? Doesn't everyone hang their stockings from a side table?
Libby doing her favorite thing - jamming anything she can get her hands on into her mouth. Yeah, yeah, I took it away from her, but she loves playing with ornaments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?