Have you heard of this?

8:00 AM

Eyebrow Threading. Do you know about this alternative to waxing and plucking that originated in the Far East? I just learned about it and am totally amazed. To recap: a trained practitioner uses thread and only thread to manicure your brow. While shopping in Birmingham we passed a kiosk in Brookwood Mall and I watched this technique in amazement.
If you are curious, check out the you tube link below...


Have you seen this procedure? Have you had it done? Very interesting...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I get threaded! It's much cheaper than waxing, but the pain meter is about the same, maybe a little less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is crazy. No, never seen it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?