Cutie Pie

8:00 PM

Libby loves to crawl into anything she can get in. This includes cardboard boxes, Tupperware containers and even her infant tub. Once she has situated herself, she expects to be pushed around the room, apparently it's a lot of fun.

A few weeks ago she found this tray (a tray that is supposed to be used for serving food or decorating) and demanded to be pushed up and down the hall. Good thing she has her daddy trained!

Good thing she's cute, otherwise we might not enjoy her bossing us around!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. They are so cute! I love the little smocked dresses! We visited Lakewood last Sunday and loved it! I think we're going back this Sunday. My boys were the only one's in the baby room - so they got lots of love (which helped me leave them without crying).

    ReplyDelete
  2. With her cute face, how could you not push her around all day!?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?