VBS 2009

9:15 AM

G'day Mate!

We just finished Vacation Bible School. Have you hopped on board the Boomerang Express yet? You should!

I have worked VBS for as many years as I can remember. Even when I was in the youth group I volunteered. There's just something about it that I love!

The last few years my job has been to keep all these people happy...

By doing this...

Dancing and Singing!

The music is always great and the kids LOVE the motions to the song. By the last night they were screaming the words and dancing like wild animals! That's when you know they get it!

The set on stage was great! Members of our church constructed it and it really looked like an old train station.

It was a great week! If you get a chance volunteer or send your child to a VBS near you. You won't regret it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I wish I could've been there to see you perform! = )

    VBS was awesome and the stage set was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?