Boxes

12:00 PM

Libby is such a funny girl. I think she gets it from her momma, but that's just a guess. Since she's so cute, charming and funny, you probably want to buy her presents all the time. But really, you shouldn't. Libby likes to have fun the old fashion way...with anything that will stay still long enough for her to explore it.

For example, I bought a box of diapers. She didn't wait two minutes to drag the box into the living room once I had emptied it. This was at least 30 minutes of entertainment.


"Just lift the sides..."
"Then close me in. Perfect!"

Fun times!

Now go and resist the urge to buy Libby (or any children) expense toys. Save that money for my child's diapers, ooh, or her college fund!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?