Weekend Showers

7:00 AM

My weekend was filled with showers. No, I'm not talking about rain shower, though it did storm off and on throughout the weekend, I'm talking about baby showers. I hit two showers in two days and had a good time being with old friends.

The first baby shower required me to travel to Atlanta. I was more than willing to do this because I got to spend-the-night with the guest of honor and visit with 3 of my best friends from college. Friday night we met at Watershed restaurant in Decatur. The food was really good and we spent the entire night catching up. I sure do miss those girls!

Saturday morning we headed to the shower for more fun.

Me with the mother-to-be, Angel. She's expecting a little boy in October.

With Daryn, one of my BFFs and roommates in the Phi Mu house. Room B-1o, to be exact.

Angel got so many cute gifts, but this little onesie won my heart! Just. too. cute.

I wasn't an official hostess, but I did man the trash bag while Angel opened presents. I think I did a good job, except when I would get distracted or talk. Hey, good help is hard to find.

A shot with all the Phi Mu girls. Kathryn, Angel, Leah, Daryn and me

I had to recover quickly from my trip because Sunday afternoon Billie Jean Loftin Smith, a friend I grew up with in Phenix City, was being showered. Libby and I enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Coop, Billie Jean, me and Libby. (Don't mind that Libs wasn't feeling the picture.) Billie Jean is expecting a girl in November.


Connor, Libby and Allie spent some time outside playing during the shower. You see Coop's dress? She was manning these little ones!

It was a busy weekend, that's for sure. But I enjoyed seeing old friends as they celebrate the mildstones of life. And I can't wait to meet the new babies! Best of luck to the mothers-to-be!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. HEY BETH... SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, I WANT TO SEND YOU SOMETHING.
    TEE0713@HOTMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?