Halloween Wrap Up

11:56 AM

It's time to retire the skunk costume now that Halloween has come and gone. But before we wave the holiday goodbye, here are a few moments from Halloween day/night. Libby visited a few special people to learn the art of Trick-or-Treating.
Knock, knock...

Trick-or-Treat!

Knocking on her Great Grandmother Mot's door

Mot & Libby
Visiting one of her favorite farm dogs, Uchee, at David and Nona's house. (I think she's "woofing" at him!)

Visiting Mimi and Papa Raiford


We love this skunk very much!

Libby had a great Halloween! Can you believe it's November already? It's going to be busy holiday season. I hope you'll enjoy the holidays with us through our blog. See you very soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Libby is the cutest skunk I've ever seen! You guys should have joined us on the hayride Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?