Weekend Fun

8:00 AM

We got a taste of some nice, spring weather this weekend and it was lovely! Libby and I met Coop and our friend, Kayley Sunday afternoon at the park. We had a great time!

Then Kayley requested that Libby and I ride the tire swing with her.


I was quickly reminded that I don't do barf-inducing, dizzy rides...ugh! But Libby seemed to enjoy herself!


I'm happy to report that I didn't get sick. However, I think I will stick to the regular swings from now on.

Libby squeezed in some time on the slide with Jackson before the sun set. It was a fun afternoon and we are ready for spring!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
    My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

    If your page is important contact me.
    please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
    Thanks
    shosmescued

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im new on this board i hope i will be able to help and give something back here because iv learned a huge amount myself.

    Cheers

    [URL=http://learnviolinonlinehq.com][B]Learn Violin Online Free[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?