Easter Happenings - Part 1

8:00 AM

We had a great Easter weekend. It's hard to believe it's come and gone so quickly. We had a weekend FULL of Easter fun and we had a wonderful time. Libby enjoyed herself and I think I took about 347 pictures!

Friday night I thought it would be fun to dye eggs. Libby was curious to learn what this was all about. So we boiled lots of eggs and got to work.

Libby got in the hang of it in no time.


Once the eggs dried she added lots of stickers. They turned out great!

Check out these eggs! Ta da!

More Easter updates to come...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great pictures! Looks like y'all had lots of Easter fun! I love that the egg in her right hand in the last picture is all cracked up. That's how all of ours looked by the end of the day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?