I'm an Aunt!

2:39 PM

Our first niece, Cayden Lane, was born Friday morning. We made a trip to Birmingham to meet her this weekend.

Who knew I'd be so proud of a baby I didn't have to birth? I am and I think I'm going to like playing with my newborn niece and then giving her back when she cries or poops! Why didn't I think of this sooner?

Uncle Drew and Cayden

She was 7lbs, 12 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of dark head and was so sweet. I can hardly remember Libby being that small.

I've tossed around a few names for the baby to call me. I settled on Aunt Awesome, but I'll answer to Aunt Beth if all else fails.

Congratulations, Angie and Tripp! Being a parent is one crazy, tiring, holy moly what-did-I-get-into fabulous job!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats! What a beautiful baby! I love your last sentence- so true!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?