More Birthday Fun

9:00 AM

It was family night for the Raifords and Parkmans. We had a double birthday celebration for two really cool people that are turning 30!

We enjoyed over-doing it on Mexican food and spending time together. And getting presents was nice, too!


*Mimi (my mom) was with us. But she said, "No" to pictures of her. Notice I complied with her request, 'cause she's still my momma and I listen to her! Don't worry, I'll get some of her without her knowing before too long!*

And as much fun as we had, we had to say goodbye to Uncle Drew. He figured he would lessen the blow by bringing Libby a gift. (Smart Uncle!) She loves her abnormally large-headed Mickey Mouse! Drew flew back to Colorado Wednesday and we'll miss having him around. We hope to see him soon. And thanks to some blog (and facebook) suggestions, we're going to figure out how to Skype so we can chat with Uncle Drew more often.

I hope you have a great holiday weekend. We have big plans! I'm looking forward to enjoying time with family and friends and turning off my work worries for a few days.

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy Happy Birthday! I hope it was great! Look like you can go shopping! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?