Football and Fun

8:52 AM

I admit, I did it. I spent an entire Saturday on the plains in Auburn. We went up for the Auburn/South Carolina game. I should get bonus "good wife" points. But then maybe some of those points might be deducted because I refused to wear orange or blue.

Here's a group shot of all the girls at the tailgate. Don't let our smiles fool you, it was SO HOT out there!

And of course the Aubs gave me a hard time for having an Alabama fan in their territory.

Meagan and I had the task of watching the Alabama/Arkansas game amongst a crowd of non-Alabama fans. Thankfully, after some heart-stopping plays, Bama pulled out a win! Whew!

I realized when I got home that I didn't take even one picture with my husband. He was too busy playing in a corn hole tournament with all the guys. I don't know why, but they LOVE this game.

Both of our teams squeaked out a win this week. Peace has been kept for yet another week in our SEC-split home.

Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?