Fall is Here!

12:57 PM

Hi blog readers! Sorry for the delay in between posts. It's been one of those weeks. Can you forgive me? Aww, thanks.

This weekend we took lots of time to enjoy the great weather.

We played outside Friday afternoon until sunset. Libby played baseball (at times it looked more like golf) and picked up at least 30 leaves and asked "Who leaf is 'dat?"

Saturday Libby and I visited Papa and Mimi. If you've forgotten, Papa had to go back to the hospital Thursday (a week ago) for a second procedure. It went very well and he was back home by Friday afternoon. We enjoyed our visit Saturday and we spent most of our time on the back deck enjoying the nice morning.

Libby got the chance to wear her camo get up again Sunday. Yes! She loves loves playing at the farm.

This weekend I will be running a 5k race. It's been several years since I've participated in a run, so I'm a little nervous, but excited. We will "Run for Jeremy" to raise money for ALS/Lou Gehrig's research and for the Williams family. This is special because this is the same illness that Coop's dad passed away from a year-and-a-half ago. We have been training and we think we're ready to hit the course.

I'll be back with an update to let you know if we were swift on our feet...or not!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck, Beth! I didn't know you were a runner. I need to get brave and try a second 5k. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri,
    I don't know if I can call myself a true runner, but certainly a strong jogger with a runner's heart! And it wasn't too bad, I finished in 30:33. Who I am kidding? I was so elated to see the finish line I wouldn't have cared what my time was!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?