Punkin'

9:15 AM

I wonder if there's anyone out there that doesn't enjoy fall? The (slow in the south) change of the season, cooler weather and exciting holidays make it so much fun!

Check out this adorable pumpkin top. I just love it! I ordered it from It's in the Bag (You can also find them on Facebook) and I could not be more pleased with it. Libby can rock this tee now through Thanksgiving.

She likes it, too! And notice her sassy hands on hips. My friend, Kathryn, taught her that.

But brace yourself - there's more holiday cuteness to come. Look at this precious tutu that Mercer, from It's in the Bag, made. Adorable!

She also makes them in game day colors for your favorite team. Very cute idea!



Enjoy your week and the cooler weather. And if you're really cute, do some extra twirls in your tutu!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Okay...I can't help but giggle at the picture of Libby modeling the tutu from behind...it looks like she may have made a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond and purchased a "booty pop." Yes, they sell them there! I saw them in the collegiate section!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?