Brain Dump

3:45 PM

Warning, this post is going to jump from one thought to the next. Buckle up.

Last week, my friend, Demetri, was in town. She rounded several of us up and we enjoyed a great dinner! Each of the girls in this shot are dang funny!

Me, Demetri, Christie, Nicole, Coop and Jenny

We laughed a lot, which was just what I needed! Mechie was only in town a few days before she took off for Houston. I hope she comes back through Alabama during the Christmas holidays.



My work schedule has been wide open the last few weeks. So by the time I get home at night, I'm not very lively. It's been getting dark sooner, so we've been sticking close to home and reassuring Libby that it is, in fact, dark outside. She asks over and over, "It not dark outside? It not dark?" I can't say she is afraid of the dark, but she is very concerned about the shorter days!

It was my turn to host Bunco last night. All turned out well and we had a great time. Again, I enjoyed having grown up time with my friends. It never fails, we get really loud as we are playing, we all want to win! I didn't win (never do!) but I certainly had fun.

And since we've all been so busy, I thought it would be a great time to have a yard sale. Wait, what?! Am I crazy? The answer is: YES!

We're in the process of moving (more on that later) so we're getting all of our junk ready for complete strangers to rummage through. I know it will be a good time. If you're local and want to stop by, we'll be open for business at sunrise Saturday, stop by and shop!

I'll be back soon with pictures from the move and maybe a few from the yard sale. That is if anyone will allow me to take pictures that early in the morning!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yard Sales are SO much work, but it is nice to purge!!
    I don't think Brodie ever saw the "dark" until he was 2 years old. Seriously. He was my set schedule child and was always asleep. He was totally FREAKED out by it the first time we came home late from Nana's and it was dark.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?