Countdown to Christmas

3:47 PM

I'm back in the south and I couldn't be happier! I had a wonderful, amazing, jam-packed four days in New York City, but nothing compares to being home (and warm!) with my family!

I'll give you a sneak peek of our trip, but I haven't even begun to sort through the 300+ pictures I took over the weekend.








We're in "it's almost Christmas Day...ahh!" mode around the house. Drew and I are wrapping up our Christmas shopping and getting ready for our last few Christmas parties. Santa let me know that he is finished with Libby's gifts, whew, that's a relief!

We're looking forward to spending time with our friends and family over the holiday weekend. And even more forward to the excitement of Christmas morning!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am so jealous of your trip and can't wait to hear about all you did! I hope Santa is good to Libby! Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww- I wanted to go to Carlo's so bad when we were in Jersey last weekend, but we never made it. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you went to Carlos! I would love to do that! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?