On a Jet Plane

2:00 PM

I've been flying high over the east side of the United States today. My destination: New York City! How exciting...and cold!

We'll be enjoying the Big Apple through Tuesday. I can't wait to share stories and pictures upon my return! Until then, Christmas is in full swing.

This week we had our annual Bunco ornament swap. There was so much good food! Sinful, really!

Check out these cupcakes from Gigi's. They were so good!

Everyone ended up with really cute ornaments. I almost got stuck with an Auburn ornament (really?) but thankfully, someone stole it from me in the last round, whew!

Christmas is just around the corner...are you ready?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?