What's to Come

9:34 AM

Bloggers, we're almost through this busy week. Hasn't the weather been great? Everyone I've talked to has a touch a spring fever after two weeks of warm temps and blue skies. Even the trees in my yard are starting to bloom. I tried to tell them to wait, that we'll have another cold snap, but they aren't listening!

Tonight we're helping our friends, The Mays, with a fund raising banquet. They're missionaries with Candence International. Cadence focuses on ministering to individuals and families in the military community. Chris and Elizabeth will be running a hospitality house in Ft. Hood, Texas. They are wrapping up their fund raising efforts this summer and then will be starting their work. You can follow their story here.

We have tickets to see Brad Paisley tomorrow night!


We're going with a great group of friends, I know it will be a good time! We saw Brad several years ago and he put on a great concert. At the end of the show, I spotted Kimberly Williams Paisley beside the stage. I was so excited! I love her (from Father of the Bride and According to Jim). Drew accused me of being more excited about seeing Kimberly than Brad - and he might have been right! I bet Kimberly will be home taking care of their kids this time (according to the tabloids they have two kids now).

Performing with Brad will be Darius Rucker and Jerrod Neimann. One of my favorite songs right now is Jerrod Neimann's What Do You Want?  I listen to it over and over again on You Tube.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us that also includes a birthday party and a Sunday School social. Let the fun begin and I hope you have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?