Blue Skies

10:45 AM

We're off to start a new week. How was your weekend? Ours was great! Busy, entertaining, not really relaxing, but fun, none-the-less!

My weekend started early since the president of the college sent us home early. Thank you, thank you and thank you!

It was a beautiful afternoon, so I picked Libby up from school and we enjoyed the clear, blue skies.


After I uploaded this picture I was struck by how tall Libby is getting. Sad! She wasn't sad though, she had a lot of playing to do.
 


Then I got distracted by the Bradford Pear that bloomed overnight last week. It's so pretty -- and a little stinky. Does anyone else have stinky trees?

 

Her grandparents came by Friday evening and whisked her off for a night of fun. Drew and I met up with friends for the concert. (More on that later.)

This is Libby's friend, Riley. Riley is so good with Libby! We ate dinner with our Sunday School class Saturday night and they kept each other busy. Riley is 11, but if I didn't know better, I'd think she was 18. She tended to Libby, played with her and even got her to eat (some) of her dinner. As you can see, Libby had no trouble eating her dessert!


I'll be back soon with more updates from our weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?