Thankful Thursdays

6:19 AM

This second Thursday in November I am thankful for my friends. I have some very close and special ones that I've found along the way. I often reflect on how I got so lucky to be in the right place at the right time for our paths to cross. Of course, it was all in God's plan, but it's fun to think about how we met and how each unique relationship has developed over the years.

Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go.
Margaret Walker

I met some a long time ago. A really long time ago!


I met these two my freshman year of college in Tutwiler Hall. Seems like a lifetime ago. We were all roommates at the blue house our sophomore year. What a fun year!


These girls are my Phi Mu sisters and forever friends!


And these crazy ones I picked up years ago at church. They still make me laugh 'til I cry to this day.


And there are so many more - friends that are out-of-town, friends from work, friends from the past and friends that I love spending time with, even if our time together is brief. 

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
Elbert Hubbard

Thank you to everyone that shares their friendship with me. Without it, I don't know where I'd be today.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am thankful for you too Beth! I consider you one of my best friends and I am grateful for the last 13 years. Who knew that the 6th floor of Tutwiler would give me two best friends?? I'm so glad it did!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful post Beth. A great reminder for me to send a special note of thanks to my best girl friends too!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?