Labor Free

10:24 AM

Happy week after Labor Day. Did you enjoy your long weekend? We did and tried to make the most it of by breaking for the beach. We had our old system of traveling down pat, but have had to reassess now that Georgia Kate is part of our family. With some planning, packing and traveling went smoothly.  

Georgia Kate got to spend a little time on the beach. But it was pretty hot and I didn't want to push it, so she chilled in the condo most of the time. 


But she sure did look cute when she was lounging on the shore. 


I probably don't have to tell you that Libby had a great time. She played so hard and enjoyed every minute on the beach. She also spent time in the pool. Can you parents tell me why kids beg to go to the pool when they're at the beach? It's a true parenting mystery.


And we had the benefit of several of our friends being in PCB the same days we were. So Libby had a built in playmate, her pal, Allie. Good times!



And Drew and I enjoyed hanging out with our friends, too. 




Can you believe another summer is in the books? Of course down south we have several more weeks of warm weather, but fall is just around the corner. And as much as I'll miss the pool and beach, I'm certainly excited to have SEC football and cooler weather to enjoy on the weekends. Have a great week, blogger friends!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cute bathing suits on ALL of the Parkman girls!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorrybut are you sure you just had a baby a few months ago? Because you look great! I'm sad to see summer go, but I'm looking forward to football as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you look amazing an dim love that houndtooth swim suit your are wearing. The girls are just precious. Glad to hear yal had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?