We're Here...

8:58 AM

Hello faithful blog readers! The Parkmans are here and on the go. It's been a very busy few weeks. I enjoyed a weekend adventure in Chicago with two great friends. 

Kathryn and I were all smiles waiting to board our flight in Birmingham. Little did we know SNOW awaited us in Chi-town. Yikes.


It was a fun weekend and I'll post a recap of the trip soon!


*****************************************************************

I finally have an Instagram account. (Mom, I'll fill you in later.) Follow me: BethPark888.

*****************************************************************

And the Mr. and I celebrated our eighth anniversary this week. Eight years, wow!


In other news, May has snuck in and we have a month full of activity awaiting us. Lots to keep us busy. 

Have a great weekend! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?