May: Week 4

7:00 AM

We survived the fourth week of May. Libby wrapped up her last week of the school year and put on a great performance at her Kindergarten graduation.

She and Drew concluded a successful season of softball. The league had a closing ceremony to honor the girls and their coaches.



It was a fun season. We really lucked up by landing on the 'Lil Angels. We were surrounded by a fun and loving group of girls and parents. It was an enjoyable first season of ball. 

******************************************************

In other news, Georgia Kate can't wait to go swimming. 



********************************************************************

Libby has started her summer vacation. She's been staying with my Mom until I get off. I have one more week until I'm free! We have big summer planned. 

Up next on the blog: a recap of our annual Cooperfest Beach Trip. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?