2015...Now What?

8:40 AM

Happy New Year! We enjoyed a great holiday season. Christmas was fun, not-too-hectic and memorable. We enjoyed a two-week break (how awesome is that?!). We rang in the new year and now are easing back into a "normal" routine. 2015 here we come!

The weeks leading up to Christmas were full of excitement!

Including class parties:





Christmas party with friends:


Baking cookies for Santa with friends:



Christmas Eve:



Christmas morning (P.S. Santa delivered a big toy this year!):





A kid-friendly (but fun) New Year's Eve:


And other random fun from our vacation.









I didn't go over board with resolutions that I won't keep, but I do have a few goals for the new year that I hope will better me and my family. 

Happy New Year to you! I hope 2015 is a happy, productive, exciting year for you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?