Spring Planting

3:17 PM

Hi blog readers. We had a great Spring Break and Easter holiday! I have so much to share about our busy, fun week. I'll be posting about these events soon.

First I wanted to share updates on the small garden Drew and Libby are taking on as their spring and summer project. 

If you'll remember, this was how it started off - before the soil was tilled or anything was planted. 


Drew purchased several vegetable plants: tomato, bell peppers and broccoli. 







They were cute working as a team!

 We can't wait to follow the plants' progress. And most of all we can't wait to eat the veggies from our garden!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would like to go ahead and put my name in for some tomatoes! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?