It's Official...

8:00 AM

Libby is walking! She'd been taking a couple of steps at time for the last two weeks, but as of Monday, she's mastered five or six steps at one time. I even catch her walking when I'm in the next room. It's amazing the difference a day makes!

I figured you'd want to see for yourself. So I've been trying to get video for the last few days. However, it wasn't as easy I you might think. The first clip is from Monday. She must have known I wanted proof of her walking, because when I pulled out the camera, all she would do is dance. Very cute, but not proof of her walking skills!


Today, I finally caught her in action!


This baby is wide open - no rest for her weary Mommy!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yea!! Go Libby! I'm so glad you got video of this awesome milestone! Plus the dancing was super cute. Wahoo Libby! Mommy and daddy are in for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the video of her dancing...you can tell she's been watching her Auntie Coop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?