M.I.A.

9:07 PM

Hello faithful blogger readers! I'm not missing in action, I've just been a busy working woman. Work took me to Elizabethtown, KY for three days and I'm finally back. If any of you wonder what it is that I do most days, this pretty much sums it up...

I try to recruit people to my college by sporting this smiling face. Doesn't this make you want to run to the nearest college and sign up for classes?

One of the deans from the college and I spent 8 long hours talking to hundreds of soldiers and their families that are currently stationed at Ft. Knox, KY, that will be relocating to AL and GA in the next few months.

My friend, Terri, snapped this shot. She was working the booth right behind me.

Be back very soon with an update on Libby's birthday party. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?