Colorful!

6:15 PM

Who's happy that it's almost the weekend? This blog writer sure is! I thought I'd show y'all a few of my favorite things.

First, check out my new, pink watch. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite summer accessories.

Also, I've been on a colorful toe nail kick and found a polish for my toes that I love.

Hello Yellow!

We had a fun adventure today with Libby and some friends at Callaway Gardens. I'll share the details and lots of pictures in my next post.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've been on a colorful toenail kick too. This week's color is turquoise! Love the watch- did you get it from the Cherry Zebra? They have a bunch of different colored watches. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the watch, the toes, and the flip flops! Can't wait to see pics of Callaway Gardens! I always see that commercial on T.V. and want to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments on Ab's page! I am sure you can relate to the stink-potted-ness of this age! She is growing way too fast - and Libby is TOO precious...and super fashionable - just like her mamma!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?