This and That

10:41 AM

Hi again! I made it back from the my trip and have lots to catch up on. The trip was fun, but tiring. Until I get all my pictures uploaded and organized, I'll give you a sneak peek at the beautiful place we stayed.

On to a totally unrelated topic...

Have you tried the new sandwich thins that have recently become popular? I hadn't until I picked up a pack on my last trip to Publix. I really, really like them.

I find that most sandwiches have too much bread and it overpowers the good stuff inside. But these sandwich thins allow you to get equal bites of meat, lettuce, cheese and whatever other goodness you have going on in your sandwich. Yum!

I highly recommend grabbing a pack on your next trip down the bread isle. There are several brands to choose from, let me know if you have a favorite. I plan on buying more very soon!

And changing the subject one more time...

My friends Ginger and Jeff (Baby E) left Saturday for Ethiopia to bring their baby boy home. They have an exciting and busy two weeks ahead of them. Please pray for them as they travel, meet Judah and bring him back to the States and begin their new life together. I can't imagine the excitement they are feeling!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?