Beach Wedding

8:00 AM

I couldn't wait to write a post about the beautiful wedding that we attended for my sweet friend and sorority sister, LeeAnn. She is originally from Enterprise, AL, but is currently living in Wichita, KS while completing her medical residency.

Some history on my friendship with LeeAnn. We met in college and she is one of those people that I honestly will never forget. She is warm and caring and loves to laugh. She was very studious and dedicated in college, while also being thoughtful and understanding. To this day, I could show you the exact table she would sit and study for hours at in the kitchen of the Phi Mu house. I would always stop and share some laughter with LeeAnn on my way in and out of the house. She had a strong faith in God which added to her sweet spirit. So when I received the invitation to her wedding, I was determined to be there. She really is one of the kindest people I've ever known.

The ceremony was held in Santa Rosa Beach.

All the details were so lovely and beachy!




The ceremony was sweet and touching, just like LeeAnn. She married Will, whom she met in medical school at UAB. He seems to be just as friendly and fun as LeeAnn. What a great couple!

We took these pictures right after the ceremony. Awesome evening, awesome sunset!


Then we transitioned into the reception. It was just as lovely as the ceremony. Good food, good drinks, good friends. Several times throughout the night, Kathryn and I said to each other, "I'm so glad we could be here!"


Phi Mu sisters together again. Kathyrn, Jill, LeeAnn and me. Jill and LeeAnn were roommates and I can't say enough about them. They are both special women. Love in our Bond!

It really was a fairy tail wedding. And such a beautiful time of year to enjoy the back drop of the beach. I won't soon forget this great weekend. I am thankful that LeeAnn and Jill crossed my path many years ago. Though we don't see each other as much as we once did, I will always have a warm spot in my heart for them.

Congratulations LeeAnn and Will! Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?