'F' if for Friday

9:01 AM


Who doesn't love Friday? This girl does and I'm so glad it's finally here!

This week has been full throttle between work, school and after-hours activities. But we made it through.

We have a fun and busy weekend ahead. Libby and I are going to the hometown football game tonight. (Go Red Devils!) Saturday morning we have a birthday party followed by dinner with friends tomorrow evening. And Alabama is traveling to Gainesville, Florida for a BIG game against Florida! (Roll Tide!) We start our rotation of teaching Children's Church Sunday. All while Drew will be away. Hmmm, maybe I need to call in sick Monday to recover.

Here's to a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Jeff & I started keeping the babies once a month at church, during worship. Lord have mercy, I want one!! I'll be praying for you Sunday - that's sounds like a big job to do alone ;)

    ROLL TIDE!!

    Oh (and this is the only time you'll hear this UGA grad say this) War Eagle, beat those lamecocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Leave a note to let me know what you think.

Popular Posts

Where you from?